Important Note: POST-ISBC TOUR will follow right after the main conference. See below more details.
REGISTER TOUR PROGRAM
To register for the tour program, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with following information:
- List one of the tour programs you chose among TOUR 1, 2, 3 (Tour 4 – More information to come)
- Name on your passport
- Date of birth on your passport
- E-mail address
- Payment method
TOUR APPLICATION DEADLINE
** First application deadline: January 30, 2018 – After first application deadline, tour fee and airfare may increase.
** Second application deadline: February 28, 2018 – After Second application deadline, tour fee and airfare may increase.
** Third and final deadline: May 31, 2018 – We may not guarantee you any available spot after the final deadline.
1. Applications are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis for 50 people for each tour course.
2. You must pay the full amount of total payment of travel package within 24 hours if you receive a finalized airfare and a tour schedule by email.
3. At the end of the tour, you may depart for your destination at the airport of the last drop of the tour. Individuals must purchase the airplane ticket and departure time must be after 9 pm.
4. Those who take Grand Canyon & Vegas tour will stay one more night at Louisville. On August 12 (Sun), you can visit Creation Museum and Noah’s Ark in the Louisville area.
5. All tour courses depart from Louisville, and departing ticket will be booked by the travel agency.
6. The minimum and maximum number of peoples in a hotel room is two.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding POST-ISBC TOUR or call Chicago Hana Travel Agency – 847-529-5292 or 847-529-5292