Important Note: POST-ISBC TOUR will follow right after the main conference. See below more details.
Tour 4 Deadline is Extended to June 30!
TOUR 4 – Noah’s Ark & Creation Museum & Great Smoky Mountains & Chicago City Tour, 2-night 3-day tour (departure Aug. 12) / Tour fee: $495.00 (Including admission fee, 5 meals, Guide tip, Hotel) –
* From Louisville to Smoky Mountains National Park it takes about 4 hours by bus.
Tour 5 Now Open to USA and Canada Registrants
TOUR 5 has now opened up for USA & CANADA Registrants. (Tour 5 takes place after the conference)
This tour is on a first-come first-serve basis, for up to 300 people, and is a 1 night, 2 day tour around the local Louisville and Williamstown, KY areas.
Tour sites include a Mary M. Miller Boat Tour, surveying the Ohio River, scheduled for Sunday afternoon/evening, and the main attraction will be a visit to the Ark Encounter: Life-Size Noah’s Ark Museum, in Williamstown, KY, the following Monday (August 13). Dinner, breakfast and lunch will be provided. After the tour, tour members will take a bus to either Chicago or the Louisville International Airport (it is highly recommended to use the Louisville Kentucky airport for departure after the tour).
Total cost: $225
(Please Note: Payment for the Tour will be on site)
Registrants must fill out a form to register, which will be provided via email.
If you have any questions regarding the tour, please direct them to Erick Lopez at email@example.com.
REGISTER TOUR PROGRAM
To register for the tour program, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with following information:
- List one of the tour programs you chose among TOUR 1, 2, 3, 4 (Not Tour 5 – If you want to register Tour 5, please contact at email@example.com)
- Name on your passport
- Date of birth on your passport
- E-mail address
- Payment method
TOUR APPLICATION DEADLINE
** TOUR 1,2,3,4: First-come-first-serve basis
** TOUR 5: First-come-first-serve basis for 300 people. (TOUR 5 is only for Internationals to apply, Not for USA/CANADA members)
1. Applications are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
2. You must pay the full amount of total payment of travel package within 24 hours if you receive a finalized airfare and a tour schedule by email.
3. At the end of the tour, you may depart for your destination at the airport of the last drop of the tour. Individuals must purchase the airplane ticket for their departure after the Tour. Departure time must be after 9 pm on the last day of each tours.
5. Departure after the TOUR 5, Tour committee strongly recommend to depart at Louisville airport rather than Chicago airport.
4. Those who take TOUR 1 will stay one more night (August 12, Sunday) at Louisville.
5. All tour courses departure will be from Louisville after ISBC, and departing ticket for TOUR 1,2,3,4 will be booked by the travel agency (See below contact information.) TOUR 5 will be booked by Chicago UBF (See below contact information.)