1-10 years of age
- Ages 1-5 years old: Cared for by Noble Call Christian Ministry
- Ages 6-10 years old: Cared for by Olivet Nazarene University students & Dupage UBF (Illinois)
- Ages 11 and older: MBF and HBF programs will be offered.
Notice – Infants under the age of 1 at the time of the conference should remain with his/her parent at all times. A live video feed room will be provided for parents and infants under 12 months for all main sessions.
* About Noble Call Christian Ministry & Olivet Nazarene University
– We are working with Noble Call Ministry, which we partnered with for the last Midwest and Chicago-area Easter conferences, as well as Olivet Nazarene University (a Christian university).
We are working with Noble Call Ministry, which we partnered with for the last Midwest conference and last Chicago-area Easter conferences, as well as Olivet Nazarene University (a Christian university).
* Noble Call Christian ministry partners with churches and Christian conferences to provide childcare so parents can attend adult conferences. They will take care of 1-5 year olds.
* Olivet Nazarene students, in coordination with Dupage UBF, will care for 6-10 years olds.
All conference programs, except Interest Group (IG) – I (Friday) and Writing Reflection (Saturday); total of approximately 24 hours.
Drop off & Pick up
Children can be dropped off and picked up 15 minutes before and after each program.
Price for Childcare for Entire Conference
*Please note when registering your child, that a child should be registered according to the age he/she will be AT THE TIME OF THE CONFERENCE 2018, NOT at the time of registration.
*FOR CHILDREN FROM THE US/CANADA (Prices are in USD)
a) 1-3 years old (not potty-trained): $85
b) 3 years (potty-trained) – 5 years old: $70
c) 6-10 years old: $55
*FOR INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN
a) 1-10 years old: $50
Any question about Childcare? Please visit Childcare FAQ section. or Contact us!