1-10 years of age
- Ages 1-5 years old: Cared for by Noble Call Christian Ministry
- Ages 6-10 years old: Cared for by DuPage UBF (Illinois)
- Ages 11 and older: MBF and HBF programs will be offered.
Notice – Infants under the age of 1 at the time of the conference should remain with his/her parent at all times. A live video feed room will be provided for parents and infants under 12 months for all main sessions.
* About Noble Call Christian Ministry & DuPage UBF (Illinois)
– We are working with Noble Call Ministry, which we partnered with for the last Midwest and Chicago-area Easter conferences, as well as DuPage UBF (Illinois)
We are working with Noble Call Ministry, which we partnered with for the last Midwest and Chicago-area Easter conferences, as well as DuPage UBF college students.
* Noble Call Christian ministry partners with churches and Christian conferences to provide childcare so parents can attend adult conferences. They will take care of 1-5 year olds.
* DuPage UBF will oversee the hiring of Christian college-aged students to care for 6-10 years olds.
- All conference programs, except Interest Group (IG) – I (Friday) and Writing Reflection (Saturday); approximately total 24.5 hours during the conference.
- Parents should pick up their children for all meal times, feed them, and then drop them off at childcare at the next program time.
Drop off & Pick up
Children can be dropped off and picked up 15 minutes before and after each program.
Price for Childcare for Entire Conference
*Please note when registering your child, that a child should be registered according to the age he/she will be AT THE TIME OF THE CONFERENCE 2018, NOT at the time of registration.
*FOR CHILDREN FROM THE US/CANADA (Prices are in USD)
a) 1-3 years old (not potty-trained): $85
b) 3 years (potty-trained) – 5 years old: $70
c) 6-10 years old: $55
*FOR INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN
a) 1-10 years old: $50
Any question about Childcare? Please visit Childcare FAQ section. or Contact us!