Since 2013, there have been considerable changes in exchange rates between US dollar and the other countries’ currency. The changes are within 5% for Korea, China, Middle East, and most countries of Europe. For other countries, US dollar value has increased significantly-Canada by 20%, Australia by 20%, India/Japan/Philippines/Indonesia by 20-30%, Africa by 30-90%, Mexico by 45%, Russia by 75%. This increase added financial burdens for international delegates. 2018 ISBC fees are differentiated based on these factors. Furthermore, in order to bring the registration fees low, significant portion of the registration fees are subsidized through donations, Sunday offerings, and UBF HQ support.
For the first time, we chose hotel/convention center (Galt House Hotel and Kentucky International Convention Center) at Louisville, Kentucky as an option for our ISBC conference. The hotel/convention center offers many advantages: saving moving time for meetings, GBS in hotel rooms, comfortable spaces and environment for lodging/fellowship/meetings, and less UBF conference workers.
Details will be provided later.
We will be reaching out to chapter directors and fellowship leaders to recommend Group Bible Study leaders and groups. We are first asking ministries to arrange their own Bible study groups, but we also need to know the arrangements so we can determine and share the Room Number of each group prior to the conference.
If we do not receive group Bible study arrangements by June (tentative), we will automatically assign groups.
For this conference, Executive Suites have been negotiated for discounts so that Group Bible Studies can take place in their separate living room area. This area, along with the bathroom, can be isolated and closed off from the sleeping area.
Group Bible studies will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings in attendee’s Executive Suite rooms in the SUITE Tower. There is also an additional hour of reflection sharing Saturday afternoon. If you are staying in an Executive Suite, please be prepared to set up the room to accommodate a 7-8 people.
For more details and to see a floor plan of the rooms, see the DETAILS > Group Bible Study section of this website.
For any additional questions, you can contact us by selecting “Group Bible Study” in the “Contact us” page, or email email@example.com.
Passkey will only allow one credit card to be entered. If you would like to split the cost across multiple credit cards, you will need call the hotel directly (502) 589-5200 after completing the reservation in Passkey, and they can help you set that up.
One credit card will be required to book the reservation in the Passkey site. Per the Passkey and hotel policy, the card will not be charged until at least 48 hours before the arrival date. If there is a cancellation within 48 hours of the arrival date, a one night penalty will be charged.
Once your reservation is made you will receive an email that will provide you with a link to modify any of your reservation details. You can modify the names, arrival and departure dates of you or the other roommates, add or remove roommates, or you can modify the credit card being used, the room you want to stay in, and any special requests.
Executive suites: 5 people
Deluxe rooms: 4 people
*For more details on the above rooms or to see the floor plans, please click here.
*You can specify your roommates in the hotel booking (Passkey) site and their arrival and departure dates. Please enter their names as found on their driver’s license or government ID so they can check in to the hotel at a different time if necessary.
International Attendees: If you are from outside the USA and Canada you do not need to book your hotel separately. Sleeping rooms will be assigned to you by UBF.
USA/Canada Attendees: Must book your own room. There are 2 options available:
- A link to the hotel book site (“Passkey site”) after registration is complete – on the confirmation page or the opening page after you log in again. You will also receive a link in a separate hotel confirmation email after you have booked your hotel room.
- Calling the hotel directly, and using the Room Block Code described in the Lodging section of the “Travel and Lodging” part of the Registration Website.
It is not recommended to book directly on the hotel website because you will not receive the discounted rate. Using the Passkey link will guarantee you receive the discounted rate. We have negotiated these rates with the hotel and need to fill a minimum of these rooms, so we ask that you book at the Galt House using the Passkey link or room block code. If you are booking outside the hotel, you will be charged an additional fee of $200 USD.
For any additional questions, you can contact us by selecting “Housing” in the “Contact us” page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is where you can find the links on the registration web site:
On confirmation page:
Or after logging in:
We are working with Noble Call Ministry, which we partnered with for the last Midwest and Chicago-area Easter conferences, as well as Olivet Nazarene University (a Christian university).
* Noble Call Christian ministry partners with churches and Christian conferences to provide childcare so parents can attend adult conferences. They will take care of 1-5 year olds.
* Olivet Nazarene students, in coordination with Dupage UBF (Illinois), will care for 6-10 years olds.
We are currently praying about the best Biblical programming to complement the adult conference theme. Children will be grouped by age and the programs will be catered to each age group.
1-10 years of age at time of conference
* Children will be grouped by age in childcare: 1 yr- 3 yr (not poty-trained); 3 yr (potty-trained) – 5 yr; 6-10 yrs
* Infants under the age of 1 at the time of the conference must stay with a parent at all times; no childcare will be offered for children under 12 months old.
* Children ages 11 and up will have MBF and HBF programs.
* Childcare will open 15 minutes before each program and children need to be picked up within 15 minutes of the end of each program to avoid late charges.
* Parents will be given two identical designated number cards to be used to check-out their children each time. Children with any special medical, food, or other special requirements will be given a wristband to wear throughout the conference.
* To register your child (Registration page coming soon), specific information including age, gender, contact information, special requirements, and consent will be required.
During their own registration, parents will be given the opportunity to pay for childcare as well, up to four children per parent. We recommend having the mother add the children, so as to avoid double paying.